Sometimes a relationship can hit a wall, and your heart aches, but you don’t know what to do. You don’t like where you are, but you have no clue how to move forward. You need insight into your loved one’s feelings and issues and perhaps into what you might have done to inflict pain. This reading can help with many different types of relationships, whether romantic, familial or even friendship. It’s designed to give you needed insight into repairing hurts. Before you
simply ask, “How can I fix things between myself and So-and-so.
- What are my feelings about this person?
- My loved one’s feelings about me?
- Old hurts that are causing problems?
- Anger and Resentments?
- Confusion and Misinformation?
- How is our communication?
- Conduct I can change to fix things?
- What do I need to say to my loved one?
- What I hope will ultimately happen?
- What will the future bring for us?